Poquoson, VA


Where do I find information on employment opportunities?

All open City positions are listed on the website at http://www.poquoson-va.gov/Jobs.aspx

How do I apply to serve on a board or commission?

If you are an American Citizen, registered to vote in the City of Poquoson, VA and would like to serve on one of the following boards/commissions listed, please access a Board Bank Application (PDF), on the Boards & Commissions page, complete and submit to the City Manager's Office at 500 City Hall Avenue Poquoson, VA 23662 You also may submit your resume with cover letter requesting consideration for a specific board(s)/commission(s) and submit as previously mentioned.

When are my garbage & recycling pickup days?

For the days of your pickup, call 757-868-3598.

How do I signup for Code Red alerts?

Go to https://public.coderedweb.com/cne/en-US/62E90ED69C21 and complete the online registration form to receive updates.

Code Red

How can one report a debris and/or weed violation?

You may contact the Public Works Department at (757) 868-3590.